Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Craziness of Life

Whew, what a crazy couple of months it has been!  With a move to a new place and a new job that keeps me very busy, I haven't been reading too much which means no blog posting.  While I don't think I will be able to read 20 books a month like I did last year, I'm hoping to read one book every week or two.  And for now, I have decided that I am going to stick with the fantasy and sci-fi books that I like so much (unless a pretty cover comes along and distracts me).  I found a paranormal reading challenge that I think I will try to follow to some extent.  By which I mean, I will try to read one book from each category, but definitely not in the assigned months and probably not even one a month.  But I like to branch out and read different things and this is a good way to explore the paranormal fantasy genre.  These are the general categories:

Vampires, Werewolves/Shifters, Fey, Angels/Nephilim, Mermaids, Dragons, Zombies, Demons, Witches/Wizards, Ghosts, Aliens, Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)



I'll make another post with the categories filled in as I go (along with goodreads reviews).  Here's to a good year of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment