Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Reading

Since I am not going to be participating in any new challenges this month, I have decided to set my own challenge.  My goal is to read ten of the 1001 books, with five used for my Around the World challenge.  I have been slacking on both of these and need to get back on track.  As of now, my books to read are:

The War of the End of the World by Mario Vargas Llosa (Brasil)
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho (Slovenia)
The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (India)
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
The River Between by Ngugi wa Thiong'o (Africa)
The Tree of Man by Patrick White (Australia)
Ben-Hur by Lew Wallace (Israel)

No comments:

Post a Comment