Thursday, August 2, 2012

'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Bombay Assassins #1) Review

'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy by Leslie Langtry**3 stars**
August 1, 2012
Kindle Edition

A fun story about a dysfunctional family of assassins. I loved all of the quotes at the beginning of the chapters from various movies. They definitely added to the overall humor of the book. I'm happy the author didn't go into detail on the romance scenes, although the main character got annoying as she constantly fantasized about Diego. Nothing too drastic and detailed, but extremely annoying. The book kept you guessing as to who the mole actually was, but didn't drag it out. I'm still surprised that no one in the family ever really had a problem with the "family business" and didn't raise any issues when a member had to be disciplined. There was a small rebellion, but nothing over the top. Overall, the book was fun and humorous. I would probably recommend it for those interested in the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment