Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Am Alive (I Am Alive #1) Review

I Am Alive (I Am Alive, #1)**3.5 stars**
August 2, 2012
                                         Kindle Edition

Loved it!  There were some similarities with The Hunger Games, but I like this book so much more.  I was able to connect with the main character and actually get emotionally involved with the surviving Monsters.  The descriptions of places and contests was good.  This is first book I've read in a while that I really couldn't put down.  I took away half a star from the review because there were a lot of grammar and spelling errors throughout the book, but I know a newly edited edition will be coming out soon and I'm sure I will have to adjust my rating.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the series and finding out what Decca chooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment