Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Demon Hunter and Baby Review

Demon Hunter and Baby **2.5 stars**
July 3, 2012
Kindle Edition

First off, I loved the concept. I'm sure first-time moms would like it even more. I mean, a demon hunter who has to balance her life-is-constantly-threatened job with taking care of her first child is pretty much as hardcore as it gets for a girl. Not to mention she is a single mom. In terms of plot... it was okay. I wasn't really impressed, but I wasn't too bored either. I don't think I will remember the story in a few days, but it was a fairly good read. Longer than most Kindle books I've read which I wasn't expecting. Would I recommend? Yes, I think I will just because it is so different and, yes, even a little fun. Buffy fans might enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment